The Portería mansion in Vedado is furnished with antiques and mid-twentieth century objects that were all the fashion for the Havana middle class. This tasteful setting transports you to another time, to a Havana that once was but no longer exists. Portería is perfect for peace and quiet, getting away from it all and for those who crave their own space. After touring the city, you can relax with a book or drink a cup of coffee in the courtyard. When you choose this location you have the entire Vedado neighborhood and its magnificent buildings at your feet. Revolution Square, the Decorative Arts Museum, the Colon Cemetery, the National Theater with its Café cantante and the Delirio Habanero are all nearby.
- This luxury room is in a 1940s mansion in Vedado
- A/C split
- Private bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Breakfasts & laundry services offered
- Double bed
- Exits to inner & outer courtyards
- Max. number of persons: 2
- Surcharges for one-night, high-season and additional third person stays: please read the Sale Conditions section.
- Common Areas: inner courtyard & outer courtyard shared with other guests
- Neighboring accomodations: CRISTAL – HELECHOS – TERRAZA